08 February 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #3

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by breakingthespine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's most anticipated book is:

Darkness Before Dawn
Author:  J.A. London
Release Date: May 29th
Publisher: HarperTeen



This electrifying new trilogy blends the best of paranormal and dystopian storytelling in a world where the war is over. And the vampires won.

Humans huddle in their walled cities, supplying blood in exchange for safety. But not even that is guaranteed. Dawn has lost her entire family and now reluctantly serves as the delegate to Lord Valentine, the most powerful vampire for miles. It isn’t until she meets Victor, Valentine’s son, that she realizes not all vampires are monsters....

Paranormal and dystopia? Count me in!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by BlookGirl earlier! :-)

    I've had Darkness Before Dawn on my TBR List for a little while now and agree that it sounds pretty good! I love that there's a Lord Valentine cast as a vampire... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, this sounds really good! I'll have to add it to my TBR..lol

    Thanks for stopping by Owl Read It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome! And I love the cover. great pick :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis