26 June 2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)


Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.

For review: 


The Spindlers
by Lauren Oliver

I'm a huge Lauren Oliver fan so when I saw this on Edelweiss, I just had to request it! This will be my first middle grade novel for review on this blog! A huge thanks to HarperCollins!
Origin
by Jessica Khoury

I'm so excited for this one! An enormous thanks to Penguin!
Intangible
by J. Meyers

This one sounds really interesting, can't wait to dive in! Huge thanks to J. Meyers!







Grasping At Eternity
Karen Amanda Hooper

I was super excited to read this one and I'm so thankful that Karen Amanda Hooper sent me a copy for review!






Someone Else's Fairytale
E.M. Tippetts


A huge thanks to Emily Tippets for sending this one to me for review!!








WOW! I can't believe that this haul is mine! So happy to start all of these books! What have you got this week? Link me up :)

4 comments:

  1. Great books! I keep hearing about Edelweiss around the blogosphere, what is it? And I've just finished reading Grasping at Eternity - it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the cover art for The Spindlers!! AND it's by Lauren Oliver <3
    Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intangible is a really great book. I am loving the cover art for Grasping at Eternity, Imma have to check this out.

    Talk Supe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grasping at Eternity is such a beautiful cover. I have Intangible and can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis