02 July 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)


Stacking The Shelves is hosted By Tynga's Reviews. This meme is about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be hard-back, paperback or ebook.
For review:


Stormdancer
by Jay Kristoff

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS ONE!!! Thank you so much Thomas Dunnes Books/St. Martin's Press! 






Throne of Glass
by Sarah J. Maas

I loved the first novella so I'm even MORE excited for Throne of Glass! Thank you so much Bloomsbury UK!






Confessions of an Angry Girl
by Louise Rozett

Thank you so much Harlequin Teen! Can't wait to read this one!







Silver
by Talia Vance


This one sounds so interesting and original! Can't wait to start reading it! Huge thanks to Flux Books!







 Bought:

Chosen Ones
by Tiffany Truitt


I've been dying to read this one for awhile now! I've read some great reviews and it sounds like one I will totally enjoy!








3 comments:

  1. Throne of Glass was AWESOME, it totally lived up to the hype.

    Enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a copy of Chosen ONes this week as well! Enjoy!

    New FOLLOWER!

    Check out my STS post HERE!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis